My clients say having a coach/consultant/sounding board really helps them focus, and stay focused, on marketing.
There are many benefits of having another person with marketing experience involved:
- Been there, done that: Experience is not only a great teacher, but it can help speed things up considerably too. You can use my experience to your benefit.
- Encouragement: Going your own way can be a lonely experience. When you go solo, or near solo, one of your major tasks will be to sell yourself, or your new business, to complete
strangers. If you've done your homework and know the potential is there for your business, having someone rooting you on can be a real lifesaver.
- Focus: It is so easy to get bogged in the details of putting together a good marketing plan or handling the day-to-day operations of a business. It is terrific to have somebody help you
stay focused on the important marketing tasks at hand. Not only does it help keep your marketing activities moving, but a mentor can help you avoid the pitfalls as well.
There are a number of options to have me assist you as a coach or mentor. While the best situation is usually to have me assist you on an ongoing basis, I also know there will be situations where you would
like just a second opinion or to bounce an idea or two around. Here are a few options:
- One hour increment: $125
- Two hour increment, which also includes the on-line course subscription: $250
- Ongoing: Set up on an individual basis. Call me at 408/777-8600, send me an e-mail, or use the contact form.
Schedules are arranged by e-mail and paid for in advance. I can phone you after arrangements are made or I can be reached by phone between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm United States Pacific time. Meetings can
be in person in the Silicon Valley/San Jose, California, area (there is a charge for travel time). Increment options are paid for in advance. A compatible time for your conference call
should be set up via e-mail at least two or more days in advance. I have a separate phone line set up to help facilitate coaching calls.